Key Cap Puller


This field can't be Empty
Please put n/a if you don't have a forum user name


Highly recommended. I use a key puller for all my Model M and Model F keyboards. They have worked very well for me. While supplies/pricing last. Note: Ships with the F62/F77 orders. The key cap puller may have another brand name or the appearance may vary based on product availability.

Close Menu