I’d like to order the F77 and have the right-side block setup with Insert, Delete, Home, End, Page Up, Page Down, and the cursor keys, only.
I really don’t want those 5 extra key caps that will confuse my fingers when I quickly move over to hit the cursor keys or Delete, End, or Page Down. 🙂
Has anything been created that will plug up those spaces without actually being keys, ideally a flat piece of plastic that would basically be flush with the edges of the keyboard?
Thank you for doing this project!

Answered question
Add a Comment