I’m interested in both models, but I have a few questions:
Would it be possible to order a few colored keycaps with lettering (for a custom layout)?
If yes, which keycap colors would i be able to choose from? Can you offer some red/red-ish color keycaps? How about some (lighter than Industrial SSK) blue or gray-blue color keycaps?
About the front-printed F-Keys: Are they available for different (i.e. ISO layout) or with a custom layout as well? (for example, i would like to have a 1/F1 key with | pipe symbol lettering instead of ! exclamation mark – would that be possible? I wouldn’t care about paying extra!)
Do you offer custom side-printed keycaps beyond F-keys as well?
Would the keyboard controller allow for the programming of a designated multi key (i.e. COMPOSE key)?
And how many function layers does the controller support?
- Maybe in your second order down the line I can do custom caps. I don’t want to delay the project with one-off requests.
- Please order through Unicomp as I don’t have any.
- Sorry just black.
Thanks for you answer!
1. And how about standard grey & off-white keycaps? Would it be possible to order some of those with custom lettering? Like i.e. a white 1U \ backslash in combination with ! exclamation mark, or a grey 1U ↹ tab key,…?
2. How about stepped keycaps? Is it possible to get a few of those (based on your molds), in addition to standard ones?
3. Do you offer any other color for the legends aside from black? I’m asking because the front-printed F-keys seem to have blue colored legends, at least in the preview picture.
For one off extra key colors, please order from Unicomp as I don’t have them.
2. I will try to do this but it won’t be until I get all the orders out – please order everything else for the time being.
3. The keyboard supports 3 function layers and not sure about multi key but the software is open source so it may be possible for more layers.