I’m considering ordering a classic case F77 (with printed keys) and an extra ultra compact F77 case (black with an extra set of black unprinted keys).
1) I take it that this will allow me to switch between a compact all-black look and the “classic” look. Would I need any extra parts for this?
2) Can I add the low serial number to the empty ultra compact case? Will the order be processed faster, even though the actual keyboard won’t have the low serial number (just the empty case will)?
3) Is serial number 22 available for the ultra compact F77 case?
Thank you for the quick answers! This is great news! (the serial number being available, I mean). I will try to order as quickly as possible, such as to not lose it (as I guess I cannot reserve it until I figure the rest of the details out…)
If I place an order and something is obviously wrong, will you let me know? I find the details and the options to be quite hard to navigate and I might end up with a combination that does not make sense…
- Yes correct. No extra parts needed.
- Feel free to order the low serial for the regular keyboard – the serial will be the same for the compact case (I don’t add extra serials if it isn’t a full keyboard). Yes you will get to skip the line.
- Yes 22 is available!