I was planning on getting an F62 and getting the keycaps for a split backspace (backspace replaces , and ` replace backspace). I understand that that would require adding another flipper and spring below the old backspace key. I would prefer a regular right shift to the HHKB split one, however, so getting the HHKB layout with the split backspace is out of the question due to the barrel placement incompatibility. What’s my best option here? Should I just order a regular ANSI F62 and an extra flipper or two and install it myself, or is there some way for me to specify a split backspace with regular right shift in the order?

Add a Comment