I’m wondering what options I’ll get if I choose to go with a split left Shift layout. I have a few questions:
- Will the small 1.25u Shift have a legend that looks like “⇧ Shift” (icon and text) or “⇧” (just the icon)?
- Can I choose what legend goes on the 1u key next to it?
- Can I choose the color of that 1u key? On most ISO keyboards that key is white, but I really dislike that… I’d like it to be gray.
- On a somewhat related note, if I opt for a split right Shift (HHKB), will the 1.75u Shift key be stepped (like Caps Lock) or not?
- Finally, do you offer an Alt Gr key? On most ISO Model Ms the right Alt is printed with “Alt Gr” since that key is different from regular Alt.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the reply! Now I have a few more questions (sorry if I’m being redundant, I just wanna make sure I understood everything correctly):
- Is there an option for stepped keys as extras (the Caps Lock at least), or are you not doing them at all?
- Will it be possible to get a 1.25u Shift with just the icon? According to this, there’s an option to do that for the larger Shifts, but I don’t see a 1.25u one.
- Will it be possible to get a 1u key with an “Alt” legend? It’s not custom in the sense that it’s already present on other keys; but maybe you aren’t doing different sizes either?