I’m wondering what options I’ll get if I choose to go with a split left Shift layout. I have a few questions:
- Will the small 1.25u Shift have a legend that looks like “⇧ Shift” (icon and text) or “⇧” (just the icon)?
- Can I choose what legend goes on the 1u key next to it?
- Can I choose the color of that 1u key? On most ISO keyboards that key is white, but I really dislike that… I’d like it to be gray.
- On a somewhat related note, if I opt for a split right Shift (HHKB), will the 1.75u Shift key be stepped (like Caps Lock) or not?
- Finally, do you offer an Alt Gr key? On most ISO Model Ms the right Alt is printed with “Alt Gr” since that key is different from regular Alt.
Thanks for reading.